Patient Advantage is a company created in 2003, by doctors and nurses, to lower health care costs and improve clinical outcomes.
- Patient empowerment with health information
- Provide a road map and guide to help navigate the health care system
- Wellness programs
- Disease management
- Patient advocacy
- Health Savings Account Counseling
Patient Advantage Services
Services for Individuals
- Health Information Searches
- Patient Advocacy
- Health Coaching
- Managing Health Savings Accounts
Services for Employers
Our mission is to empower people with information, so that they can make decisions about their health that will make their health care the most efficient possible, and give them the best possible outcome. As a result of these efforts, we lower the health care cost for all involved.
- Risk Stratification
- Pro-active nurse reach out
- Disease Management Education
- Wellness/Fitness/Nutrition Programs
- Work Safety/Risk Management Training
- Worker's Compensation cost containment
Patient Advantage uses registered nurses as Nurse Advocates in a face to face model. Whether you are a person seeking help for yourself or your family, or an employer seeking cost reduction for health care costs of your employees, Patient Advantage’s Nurse Advocates will be able to help you get your needs met.
Please choose the appropriate page tab for more information.
To learn more about how the Patient Advantage program can help your business, contact us by phone at 866-695-2213, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.